- 4 tablespoons veggie oil
- 4 little potatoes, peeled and cut in half
- 2 huge onions, well sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced refreshing ginger herb root
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powdered
- 1/2 teaspoon ground dark pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon sodium
- 2 medium sized tomato vegetables, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons simply natural yogurt
- 2 tablespoons sliced refreshing mint leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 (2 inch) item nutmeg stick
- 3 pounds boneless, skin free chicken items cut into sections
- 2 1/2 tablespoons veggie oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 pinch powder saffron
- 5 pods cardamom
- 3 complete cloves
- 1 (1 inch) element nutmeg stick
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger herb
- 1 pound basmati rice
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sodium
1.In a huge container, in 2 tablespoons veggie oil (or ghee) fry potatoes until darkish, drain and reserve the potatoes. Add remaining 2 tablespoons oil to the container and fry onion, garlic and ginger herb until onion is soft and fantastic. Add chili, pepper, turmeric extract, cumin, sodium and the tomatoes. Cook, mixing regularly for 5 minutes. Add natural yogurt, great, cardamom and nutmeg stick. Cover and cook over low temperature, mixing sometimes till the tomatoes are cooked to a pulp. It may be required to add a little hot water if the mixture becomes too dry and starts to stick to the container.
2.When the combination is solid and smooth, add the chicken items and mix well to cover them with the spice combination. Cover and cook over very low heat until the chicken is soft, somewhere around 35 to 45 minutes. There should only be a little very thick gravy left when chicken is finished cooking. If necessary cook discovered for a few minutes to decrease the gravy.
3.Wash rice well and strain in colander for at minimum 30 minutes.
4.In a large container, heat vegetable oil (or ghee) and fry the onions until they are wonderful. Add saffron, cardamom, cloves, nutmeg stick, ginger herb and rice. Stir consistently until the rice is coated with the spices or herbs.
5.In a medium-size pot, heat the chicken stock and sodium. When the mixture is hot add it over the rice and mix well. Add the chicken mixture and the potatoes; carefully mix them into the rice. Bring to boil. Cover the soup pot properly, turn heat to very low and steam for 20 minutes. Do not raise cover or stir while cooking. Spoon biryani onto a warm providing dish